Was this a leak or simply a drunken mistake?
I don't think it was leak. While many amateur PR people have tried this stunt before, I don't believe Apple's PR machine would jeopardize sales of the current model by leaking something too early. What do you think?
Gizmodo has tracked the entire saga here:
- All the details about the next iPhone including a dissection
- How Apple conceals prototype iPhones
- How Apple lost the next iPhone
- How Apple missed chances to get the device back
- Conspiracy theorists: Why Apple didn't leak the iPhone to us
- Why it's not about the iPhone
- And finally, how Apple asked to get their phone back
- Leaked Next Generation iPhone Footage Goes Viral: Will It Boost Sales? [POLL]
- This Might Actually Be the iPhone 4G [PICS]
- iPhone HD: The Next Generation iPhone? [RUMOR]
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|